All our professionals at Complete Foot Care maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Neal Zomback, D.P.M.
- Graduate, Dr. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, 1986
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, 1993
- Fellow, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine, 1992
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine, 1993
- Hospital staff at the Hospital of St. Raphael and Milford Hospital
- 24 years in practice
Scott Melamed, D.P.M.
- Graduate, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 2000
- Two year Surgical residency, DePaul Health Center, Bridgeton, MO 2000-2002
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Certified in Foot Surgery
- On staff at Yale Hospital, the Hospital of St. Raphael and Milford Hospital
Desiree Reyes, DPM
- Dr. Desiree Reyes, DPM received her podiatric education at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and graduated in 2007.
- Completed a three year podiatric medical and surgical residency training program at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ focusing on forefoot and rearfoot surgical skills from 2008-2010.
- Specializes in the medical and surgical management of foot and ankle disorders, including but not limited to, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes, nerve pain/neuroma, heel pain, and trauma.
- Board Eligible in Podiatric Surgery
- Fluent in Spanish and can be of considerable service to the Latino community.